Monday, November 26, 2012

Lipstick Addiction.

Hi my name is Honeybee and i am an addict....

to lipstick that is. duhh! lol




        Helloooo World! This post will be about lipstick, my latest addiction. I believe it all started when i went natural this past summer. If you are not familiar with the hair term "going natural" or just "natural" , it is when you make the decision to stop using any chemical treatments in your hair and return to the natural texture of your hair. I guess its true when they say women wear lipstick more after they cut their hair. hmm go figure! I will do a post on my natural hair journey soon. But back to the topic!






         A while back i found out about this cosmetics company called Jordana USA from Nadia of TheIceiing on YouTube. She put me D to a lot of stuff with her tutorials and beauty info. Check her out! Anyways, I really love their lipstick. I received my second purchase from them yesterday. Now what i love about them is that their lipsticks smell really good and it feels like its conditioning your lips as well as providing hawt color. AND they are affordable!     In my latest purchase , i bought 6 lipsticks ( 4 matte colors and 2 regular) for around $12. That's not that bad because they're really good quality. 

      I'll have to post some pictures later. But until then here's some food for thought...


" Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it" 
-Confucius.

No comments:

Post a Comment