Monday, January 14, 2013

New Years Eve | Outfit Post

   
      I was too excited about this NYE because I really wanted to dress up. Or maybe i was just dying for a reason to get made up and throw on some heels. Whatever the reason may have been this is what i decided to wear. I have on a chain chiffon button up shirt from Forever 21, a denim and leather panel pencil skirt also from Forever 21, black sheer stocking and black and cheetah print Luichiny wedge heels. My photographer that night was kind of drunk lol so she missed the shoes.

     My NYE was a blast. I was the belle of the ball or shall i say small house party. But i brought 2013 in with my good friends and good drinks so I guess thats all that really matters. 




1 comment:

  1. I really love your skirt! Glad your New Year was good! xo
    www.thefashionablekitten.blog.com

    ReplyDelete